Saturday, April 12, 2008

Little sister's in fantasy land...

this is not abigail...this is her strapping older brother.  i usually go by the name of bomber, but here i have lots of names like boo-boo, wilson macgregor and macgillicutty, macdougal, fitzpatrick.  this family thinks i'm scottish because of my plaid collar and my color,  it's all good though, i answer to anything.  i especially like when mommy calls me boo boo.  so, i decided to get in on the action of this blogging stuff while abigail is napping and i have to type fast, so sorry for the grammar.

i have been here for one week now and life is sooo good.  i have been shopping at petsmart  everyday - okay - well not everyday be we go there a lot and i have a crush on the lady at the checkout.  i think she knows because she's always giving me treats.  then abigail starts her "jealous nellie" act and she gets one also.  i don't think she realizes how lucky she is to have a striking, wicked gorgeous brother around.  it's all good though.

mommy was vacuuming today and she made me get up out of my bed while i was all relaxed.  i didn't want to budge but i didn't want her to vacuum me with the nozzle  like she did abby.  abby wasn't afraid- she looked like she thought it was fun - not me - i bet that thing could suck your soul right out of your body!  abby's too young and naive to realize that though.  sometimes that girl does the most ridiculous stuff...like this whole "irish lass" business.  excuse me if i'm mistaken but she is from florida, just like me.  she can pretend all she wants but she is a southern belle.  anyone with 1/2 brain can tell that, she's so prim and proper all of the time...always barking in my face and showing off with her toys...it's all good though.

i better finish before she wakes up and starts barking in my face again.  tomorrow we are going to some picnic where i'll see lots of my friends.  it sounds like it will be so much fun and i'm so excited.  i know that i'll be the best one there.  i'll write some more tomorrow and put up some pictures of all the fun.  i'm exhausted and it's time for a nap.   zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

genji said...

Funny how one dog can have so many names. Each of our kids has no less than half a dozen names each. I think they've finally sorted out who's who.