Tuesday, April 8, 2008

All Bark and no Bite...

Little Blue Riding Hood...

...and look, I've got a wee pink bow on me 
behind...how glorious!

...what...we wer'n't up to anything...

Modeling new clothes makes me tired...

Watching Abbey on the fashion runway
makes me tired...

So, me dear brother has been here with us for a few days, and it seems our personalities go hand in hand - or paw in paw - if you like.  He is a kind and gentle soul, and doesn't play as often as I would like...sometimes I shake his own toys in his face while he's trying to nap - even though this does no good atall...I've even tried barking at him, (yes, I'm one o'those rare barking greyhounds - it's apparently in me blood).  Last night, during one o' me barking sprees, he began to growl, ever so gently at me, more of a complaint mind you.  I barked, he growled-rumbled, and my humans laughed.  It was quite fun.  Eventually, I gave up.
Did you see the pictures o' me new jacket?  That nice, sweet, dear, lady  made it for me- bless her soul!  She must be Irish...  Anyway, it fits me well in all o'the right places, and that PINK bow!  It's so flattering!
We've just now come in from outside, where, we played together (i.e., we raced around the backyard like the devil h'mself was after us.  My but we're fast.  And the biggest surprise of all, when big brother gets excited - he barks too!  What a happy family!  See you soon!

No comments: