Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bomber Fitzpatrick MacDougal's Gotcha Day!!!

It's Offical - Bomber's been Adopted!
A Sloppy Kiss for Mommy!
One of Bomber's Favorite Spots!
And now, for my impersonation of a Boa,
I will slooooowly unhinge my jaw and 
swallow this rawhide bone whole...

Top o'the mornin' all.  I have been a wee bit remiss in my blogging duties - my humble apologies...but I did want to announce that, IT'S OFFICAL - BOMBER IS MY BROTHER!  Those nice humans, Kristen and Gyeong came by on  Monday, April 28th - just to visit with me of course - because it's all about me - and oh, bye the way, while they were here, my mommy and daddy signed the adoption papers for Bomber.  So now I have a brother, and I couldn't be happier for him - after all - I am THE sister to have!  We celebrated the evening with some gourmet hors-d'ouvres (aka, bully sticks!!!).  YUMMY!
We have been lounging outside more lately as M&D (Deirdra and David) have been spending more time on the deck/patio.  Last night some of the human siblings were over (Luke and Emily) and we had a fire on the patio.  They watched the fire while I stalked a series of flying beetles - they're very crunchy.  After we had all gone to bed - I did my "have to go outside to pee imitation" just so I could go outside to get even MORE beetles, because, in case I haven't mentioned it - it's all about me!
I will post more soon - I hope that everyone, greyt and small, has a grand day!!!

1 comment:

genji said...

Isn't it nice that Bomber is officially your brother now? He even came with bully sticks. Need more protein? Beetles are definitely the way to go. Better get them now. I hear they're seasonal.