Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bomber is resting up for the 4th of July festivities.  He's quite content with his couch, blanky, and the remote.  What more could a lazy dog ask for?                                     



Jamie and Stanley are chilling out - waiting for the fireworks to begin.




Abigail decided to become Jamie's protege.  Afterall, they look so much alike - if only someone could keep up with her, satisfy her curiosity, teach her a thing or two and just plain tolerate her childish antics.





Bomber, Boo  Boo & little Abigail relax and entertain friends Stanley, Stella and Jamie.


Uncle G is comforting Stella.  She was a little jealous of all the attention her mom & dad showered upon silly  Abigail.  It's just that she's so cute - no one can resist.

Well, hellllloooooooooooooooooooooooo.  I've been a wee bit lax in me blogging duties.  I have been busy to say the least.  It's been two long months since my last entry - and things here in the O'Pearce household have been constantly changing, as they tend to do.  My "Mom" has a new job much closer to home so I see much more of her.  Some of the many and various human "pups" have been in and out of the house, living here, visiting here, eating here, etc, etc, etc.  I never know (besides me big brute of a brother, Bomber (aka BooBoo)) who will be hanging about the house during the day.  Luckily for them - I treat them all the same - as if I am royalty and they are here to serve me.  (Some have accused me of being French instead of Irish - and to them I say - Bon Jour.)  I did manage to escape my family/captors one day - briefly.  Luke was home alone with us - and I had used my devilish charm to lull him into a sense of trust.  He opened a door  briefly, and I saw freedom between his legs (afterall, girls - I am a wee lass, about a size zero I believe...)  I was out and gone in a flash.  But Luke, knew what to do and did not panic (well, perhaps he panic'd a wee bit...) he called for me - no dice, he used the duck call - I AM NOT A DUCK, he chased me - I am FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!  Then he did the unthinkable.  He enlisted a group of neighborhood kids to form a circle around me.  What nice children.  What cute kids - hey is this circle getting smaller?  Before I knew it, they had SURROUNDED me.  I was defeated by mere children.  Hmmmmph.  Finally, Luke carried me all the way home.  I've had other adventures too - but my blogging muscles are a bit stiff. Stay tuned, and I promise to be back online soon!  

1 comment:

genji said...

Thanks for having us and the kids over. Our kids love running and pooping in someone else's yard.